RM Lash & Beauty Academy
Russian Volume Eyelash Extension Manual
Save the time and effort of doing your own research and putting together your own materials, with this Russian volume eyelash extension manual. It’s perfect for those working at a more advanced level. You’ll also benefit from this manual if you have had previous training, but you didn’t learn all that you hoped you would, or you need a refresh. Created by industry experts, the manual will not be editable, but can be customised with your logo and brand colours, for an additional fee.
The 53-page manual is ready for print.
WHAT ARE RUSSIAN VOLUME EYELASH EXTENSIONS?
- Russian volume lashes benefits
WHAT ARE HYBRID/KARDASHIAN AND VOLUME EYELASH EXTENSIONS?
- Hybrid lashes
- Volume eyelash extensions
- What’s the difference between volume and Mega volume lashes?
- What’s the deal with Mega volume lash extensions?
- What is the difference between Russian volume and Mega volume lashes?
- Are Mega volume eyelash extensions safe?
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- During the procedure
- Eyelash extension tools disinfectant
- Tools disinfection
WORKSPACE AND PREPARATION
- Workplace essentials
- Trolley set up
- Demodex mite
QUESTIONS TO ASK A CONCERNED CLIENT
- Eyelash extension allergy symptoms
- Symptoms of eyelash extension irritation
- How to treat an allergic reaction to eyelash extensions
- How to remove eyelash glue
- How to minimise the chance of irritation and reaction
- Client record card
EYELASHES: LENGTH, CURLS AND THICKNESS
EYELASHES TYPES: NATURAL AND SYNTHETIC
- Synthetic eyelashes
- Silk eyelash extensions
NATURAL AND SYNTHETIC MINK EYELASHES
- Natural mink lashes
- Synthetic mink eyelashes
LASH GROWTH IN LAYERS
- Lash layers
- Why is lash isolation so important?
- Why is it important to use the right amount of lash adhesive?
- Why are symmetry and weight balance important?
EYELASH EXTENSION APPLICATION RULES
- Distance and adhesive zones
- The amount of glue should be used for eyelash extensions
- Common mistakes
- Natural lash growth
- Styling rules and different options
- Eye symmetry
RECOMMENDING LASHES FOR CLIENT EYE SHAPE
- Close set eyes
- Wide set eyes
- Round eyes
- Hooded eyes
- Monolid eyes
- Deep set eyes
EXTENSIONS, INFILLS AND REMOVAL
- Eyelash extensions treatment steps
- Infills treatment steps
- Removal treatment steps
EYELASH EXTENSIONS AFTERCARE
- Aftercare List
GLUE, PRIMER, REMOVER
- Different drying times
- Glue colour
- Glue consistency
- Ideal conditions
- Glue expiry date
- Eyelash tweezers types
PRACTICE SHEETS FOR MAPPING
You'll need to send us via email firstname.lastname@example.org:
1. Your Logo in vector format (we can provide logo design services, please contact us for details).
2. Your company's name (also known as brand name), website URL and social media account names.
3. Your brand colours
4. Any other details about your brand.
It may take up to 2 business days to implement your logo and brand colours from the moment we receive them.