RM Lash & Beauty Academy
Accredited Classic and Light Russian Volume Course (2-Day in Sydney)
Whether you’re a complete beginner, or you’re looking for a refresher course, our private 1:1 Classic and Light Russian Volume Extension Course in Sydney is perfect for those looking to kick-off their eyelash extension career. This course covers how to apply Classic and Light (2-3D) Russian Volume extensions, which you’ll practice on live models, with the support of an experienced trainer. You’ll also learn how to start your new business, market yourself to attract new clients, and follow health and safety guidelines.
We’ll also supply you with an extensive kit, packed with everything you need to get started, including lashes, tweezers, and adhesives we use in the salon to create our stunning lash looks.
We also provide accredited certificates of completion and ongoing support after the course is complete.
If you have any questions about this course, please get in touch with us via contact form.
Location - Sydney: North Sydney & Newcastle
- All courses are accredited and you’ll be a globally recognised lash artist.
- After training, you will get an accredited diploma and eyelash extension manual.
- A starter kit is included in the course price. Everything you need to kick start your new career as an eyelash artist is in the starter kit.
- You'll be trained by RM Lash & Beauty high standards.
- Full support from our experienced trainer during and after training.
- List of products, tools & suppliers. 15% discount code included
- Theory (lash application, lash styling, health and safety, distance and direction of the lashes, eyelash extension aftercare, client consultation, infills, removals of eyelash extensions, adhesive, allergy reactions, marketing and social media tips)
- Practice on the doll (application, distance, direction, styling, mapping, retention tips).
- Practice on a live model (client consultation, application, distance, direction, styling, mapping, retention tips).
- Tweezers x 2
- A box of lashes (mix size),
- Lash pallet primer
- Under-eye pads
- Under-eye tape
- Micro brushes
- Eyelash extension training manual
I completed my training with RM Lash Expert back in 2021, and it was the best decision of my life. My trainer focused a lot on proper application technique, and I did not feel rushed at all. Overall, the course was well structured and taught me everything i need to know, and I receive ongoing support!