RM Lash & Beauty Academy
Accredited Classic Eyelash Extension 1-day Course in Sydney
This is the complete beginner’s key to unlocking their new eyelash extensions career. From applying Classic eyelash extensions and learning how to do it safely, to finding out how to set up your own business and market it effectively, this course teaches all the basic skills you need to get yourself up and running. You’ll receive expert support throughout, including engaging demonstrations and the opportunity to practise your new talents on live models, whilst a trainer observes and guides you.
We’ll also supply you with an extensive kit, packed with everything you need to get started, including lash types, tweezers, and adhesives we use in-salon to create our stunning lash looks.
We also provide accredited certificates of completion and ongoing support after the course is complete.
More information about our eyelash extension courses.
- All courses are accredited and you’ll be a globally recognised lash artist.
- After training, you will get an accredited diploma and eyelash extension manual.
- A starter kit is included in the course price. Everything you need to kick start your new career as an eyelash artist is in the starter kit.
- You'll be trained by RM Lash & Beauty high standards.
- Full support from our experienced trainer during and after training.
- List of products, tools & suppliers. 15% discount code included
- Theory (lash application, lash styling, health and safety, distance and direction of the lashes, eyelash extension aftercare, client consultation, infills, removals of eyelash extensions, adhesive, allergy reactions, marketing and social media tips)
- Practice on the doll (application, distance, direction, styling, mapping, retention tips).
- Practice on a live model (client consultation, application, distance, direction, styling, mapping, retention tips).
- Tweezers x 2
- A box of lashes (mix size),
- Lash pallet primer
- Under-eye pads
- Under-eye tape
- Micro brushes
- Eyelash extension training manual