RM Lash & Beauty Academy
Editable Classic Eyelash Extension Manual
This manual is perfect for teaching students who are new to training and are looking to start developing their skills, by working with classic eyelash extensions. Created by industry experts, the manual will be editable and can be customised with your logo, website URL and social media accounts (You'll find instructions on how to do it by yourself).
It comes in two colours: grey and pink. Email us if you want more customization options.
The 34-page manual is ready for print.
WHAT ARE CLASSIC EYELASH EXTENSIONS?
- Classic eyelash extensions benefits
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- During the procedure
- Eyelash extension tools disinfectant
- Tools disinfection
WORKSPACE AND PREPARATION
- Workplace essentials
- Trolley set up
- Demodex mite
QUESTIONS TO ASK A CONCERNED CLIENT
- Eyelash extension allergy symptoms
- Symptoms of eyelash extension irritation
- How to treat an allergic reaction to eyelash extensions
- How to remove eyelash glue
- How to minimise the chance of irritation and reaction
- Client record card
EYELASHES: LENGTH, CURLS AND THICKNESS
EYELASHES TYPES: NATURAL AND SYNTHETIC
- Synthetic eyelashes
- Silk eyelash extensions
NATURAL AND SYNTHETIC MINK EYELASHES
- Natural mink lashes
- Synthetic mink eyelashes
EYELASH EXTENSION APPLICATION RULES
- Common mistakes
- Natural lash growth
- Styling rules and different options
- 3 different mapping techniques
- Natural-eye, open-eye, cat-eye
- How to analyse client eye-shape
- How to choose right styling
EXTENSIONS, INFILLS AND REMOVAL
- Eyelash extensions treatment steps
- Infills treatment steps
- Removal treatment steps
EYELASH EXTENSIONS AFTERCARE
- Aftercare list
GLUE, PRIMER, REMOVER
- Different drying times
- Ideal conditions
- Eyelash tweezers types
PRACTICE SHEETS FOR MAPPING
You'll need to send us via email:
1. Your logo with transparent background in PNG format (we can provide logo design services, please contact us for details).
2. Your company's name (also known as brand name), website URL and social media account names.
3. Your brand colours
4. Any other details about your brand.
It may take up to 5 business days to implement your logo and brand colours from the moment we receive them.