RM Lash & Beauty Academy
Classic and Light Russian Volume 2-days Course in Sydney
Whether you’re a complete beginner, or you’re looking for a refresher course, our Classic and Light Russian Volume Extension Course is perfect for those looking to kick-off their eyelash extension career. This course covers how to apply Classic and Light Russian Volume extensions, which you’ll practice on live models, with the support of an experienced trainer. You’ll also learn how to start your new business, market yourself to attract new clients and follow health and safety guidelines.
We’ll also supply you with an extensive kit, packed with everything you need to get started, including lash types, tweezers, and adhesives we use in-salon to create our stunning lash looks.
We also provide accredited certificates of completion and ongoing support after the course is complete.
More information about our courses read here.
- All courses are accredited and you’ll be a globally recognised lash artist.
- After training, you will get an accredited diploma and eyelash extension manual.
- A starter kit is included in the course price. Everything you need to kick start your new career as an eyelash artist is in the starter kit.
- You'll be trained by RM Lash & Beauty high standards.
- Full support from our experienced trainer during and after training.
- List of products, tools & suppliers. 15% discount code included
- Theory (lash application, lash styling, health and safety, distance and direction of the lashes, eyelash extension aftercare, client consultation, infills, removals of eyelash extensions, adhesive, allergy reactions, marketing and social media tips)
- Practice on the doll (application, distance, direction, styling, mapping, retention tips).
- Practice on a live model (client consultation, application, distance, direction, styling, mapping, retention tips).
- Tweezers x 2
- A box of lashes (mix size),
- Lash pallet primer
- Under-eye pads
- Under-eye tape
- Micro brushes
- Eyelash extension training manual