1. Will I be able to certify my students after this training?
Yes, once students have completed their training, you'll be able to award them with a certificate of achievement.
2. What certificates I will receive after this training?
Upon completion, you'll receive an RM Lash Academy certificate of competence and a certificate of accreditation. This will make you an accredited RM Lash Academy trainer and allow you to offer accredited courses to students.
3. What support I will get after this training?
After the course has finished, you will get access to our newsletter containing educational content, which you can share with your students. If you require additional support, you are also entitled to free video calls with the training team.
4. How long does training take?
Our Lash educator training course runs for two days, covering 5-6 hours per day.
5. Does the training take place online or in person?
This is an online course, compromising on 1:1 video calls and presentations.
6. Can I complete the training on my own schedule?
Yes, our online Lash Educator course is designed to accommodate your schedule. As we offer the course globally, we are able to work flexibly around time zones, allowing you to complete the training at your own pace and convenience.
7. Is the online Lash Educator course accessible globally?
Yes, our online Lash educator course is globally accessible! With our global accreditation, we are able to work with students from all over the world, offering them the opportunity to enhance their skills and knowledge in the field, no matter where they are located.
8. What are the prices for the online course packages?
We offer four different training packages to meet your needs and budget:
- Basic training package: priced at AUD$ 2000 or USD$ 1420
- Standard training package: priced at AUD$ 2350 or USD$ 1622
- Premium training package: priced at AUD$ 2850 or USD$ 2010
- Premium plus training package: starting from AUD$ 6000 or USD$ 4000 (price may vary based on individual requirements)
For more detailed information on each package and its features, please visit this page - click here.
9. What training materials will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive a comprehensive set of training materials to use for your future students, depending on the training package you choose. This may include digital manuals, presentations, and tests for both Classic and Volume courses, as well as practice sheets, certificates, and a training checklist. These materials can be customized to match your brand, upon request.
10. What is the required level of experience for this training?
To be eligible for this training, it is recommended that you have a minimum of two years' experience working with lash extensions.
11. What is the purpose of accreditation?
Accreditation through RM Lash & Beauty Educator Training provides assurance to students that they are investing in a credible course. Our accreditation program recognises trainers who meet a standardised level of expertise, as measured by our updated Lash Educator program. By becoming accredited, you, as a trainer, can demonstrate to potential students that you are committed to working to a high standard and that your qualifications have been verified.
12. How long will my accreditation last?
Your accreditation will last for one year. To maintain your accreditation, you will be required to provide proof of ongoing skill development as a lash artist and trainer.